Saturday, May 21, 2022

HUDSON'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY PARTY🕷

Hey Friends!

April 22, 2022

I was finally able to sit down and do a post on Hudson's birthday party! Life has definitely been super busy with the kids in school, subbing, and working on my Master's Program, BUT I wanted to share all the details of Hudson's Spiderman Party! It was so much fun!

The cake was done by Gregg's cousin, Chelsea, and it was AMAZING!


























SPIDERMAN HIMSELF!! Thank You For The Costume Grandpa And Gigi!!


Here Is Everything That I Was Able To Link:

Spiderweb Decoration

Spiderman Costume

All the other Spiderman decorations were from Walmart!!

Balloons were from The Dollar Tree and Party City!!


Thank you so much! If you have any questions, just let me know in the comments. 

XO

Kim


No comments :

Post a Comment