Monday, August 1, 2022

❄Lilly's FROZEN 6th Birthday❄ 

My baby girl is SIX! Time sure does fly by! I can still remember bringing her home for the very first time. She was so tiny and perfect and now here we are, six years later. I am so proud of the little girl she has become and this year is a big one for her. She will be starting Kindergarten, I know, I can't believe it either, but with a new year comes new beginnings. I am so excited for her and I can't wait to see her grow in so many ways as she approaches this new season. 

For her birthday she requested a FROZEN party. So, of course I am here to share all the details. I will link everything that I can below and I hope you all enjoy a little glimpse into her day!



The day started out with a special donut breakfast! It's the two missing teeth for me.
























 













 Lilly's Elsa T-Shirt: LarissaTeeShop
 Frozen Decorations: Walmart
Frozen Happy Birthday Banner: Amazon
Frozen Stickers: Amazon


Thank you all for stopping by and if you have any question please just leave them in the comments below! 

XO

Kim














No comments :

Post a Comment