Friday, August 26, 2022

 🍎BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES🍎

Hi friends! I can't even believe that we are approaching a brand new school year and my two little ones will be in big school. For the past four years Lilly has been at the Chenango Valley Nursery School and I can't even believe she will be starting Kindergarten in a few weeks and Hudson will be entering PREK. Time sure does fly by.  So for today's post  I will be sharing some fun activities and ideas for back to school that include a festive snack, a BTS sensory bin, and our favorite books. I hope you enjoy this post and let me know in the comments what your favorite BTS traditions are. 

Also, make sure you are following along over on Instagram to see all the fun we are creating.


Bus Sensory Bin

This activity was so easy to set up! 

Here is what you need:

-Sponges ( I grabbed mine from the dollar tree)

-Yellow and white pom poms

-Water

-Cups 

The Bus For Us: Amazon





Graham Cracker Pencils

A super easy snack for your little ones.

Here is what you need:

-Graham crackers

-White bark

-Pink food coloring

-Mini chocolate chips




Back To School Coloring Pages

I always love to have some kind of coloring activity with each theme I do with the kids. These prints are from Vee over at TheLetterVee.


Back To School Shelfie

I also like to grab books from the library and our own collection to 
create a fun selfie for the theme we are doing. I was really excited
about this one! 




Tissue Paper Apples

This craft was so easy to set up for the kids.

Here is what  you need:

-Apple Template

-Glue

-Red Tissue Paper

-Green and Brown crayons for the stem and leaf






I hope all of you enjoyed this post. I had so much fun creating all these activities 
as we prepare for back to school. Stay tuned for all things fall and halloween, our favorite
parts of the year!

Make sure you are following along over on Instagram at @kimberlee32

Xo

Kim










No comments :

Post a Comment