Wednesday, March 8, 2023

 DR. SEUSS WEEK


 

Hey Friends! 

I have gathered a week full of Dr. Seuss activities and I wanted to share them all with you today.

Every March we kick off the new month by celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday which falls on March 2, also known as Read Across America Day.  The kids get so excited about it because we bring out all the books, Cat In The Hat and then we celebrate all week. 

I will share all the activities below and I will link anything that I can. 


ONE FISH TWO FISH SENSORY BIN🐟

I am now an affiliate of HAPPYDAYPRINTS and we were so excited to incorporate her printables during our Dr. Seuss week. This sensory bin worked on colors, numbers, and counting. The kids loved it so much.


Here is another counting activity with pom poms. The kids also worked on the LETTER H and writing the word HAT.

We also do some sort of coloring activity with each of our themes too. This was just a simple
color by number. 


Then I dressed up the kids based on two Dr. Seuss books and they are so adorable.



Here are some of our favorite Dr. Seuss Books!!

Cat in the Hat

One Fish Two Fish

Green Eggs and Ham

ABC Book

That's it! I hope you all enjoyed this post because I really enjoyed sharing all the fun that we had with you.

If you have any questions let me know in the comments below..

XO 

Kim

No comments :

Post a Comment