Friday, May 12, 2023

Celebrating Hudson's 5th Birthday🚒

 HUDSON'S FIFTH FIRETRUCK BIRTHDAY

Hey Friends!! 

I am finally posting Hudson's 5th Birthday Party details. The boy loves firetrucks so I went with that idea and ran with it. I figured I would be super extra and have a firetruck come to the party and it was such a HUGE hit with the kids. 

We invited family and friends and it turned out to be the best day. The rain held out and we were so excited to celebrate our little man! 

I hope you enjoy seeing a glimpse into his special day! I will link everything that I can just in case your little ones love firetrucks too...

A special THANK YOU to the Chenango Bridge Fire-Company for stopping by!















The cake and cupcakes were made from Walmart! 

































Birthday Links! 
Firetruck Cookies: Baked By Camille
Firetruck Cake Topper


I hope all of you enjoyed the pictures of Hudson's big day! Let me know in the comments what your next party theme is..


As always, thank you for being here..

XO

Kim




No comments :

Post a Comment