Friday, August 4, 2023

Celebrating Lilly's 7th Birthday🐾

 🐾Lilly's 7th Dog Birthday Party🐾

The child who gave me the name of "Mama" has turned seven. To say I am a little emotional is an understatement. Where does the time go? 

Lilly is really into all things dog this year, especially Paw Patrol, but we decided to go with a dog theme and it was so much fun creating and bringing it to life.

We had family and a few friends and celebrated with hot dogs and all the fixings. For dessert we enjoyed the C U T E S T dog cake created by Walmart. 

I hope you love taking a peak into Lilly's special day! 

I will link everything that I can..

Love you all and as always thank you for supporting me in this space.

XO

Kim









We kept it simple for the food with hot dogs, fruit, pasta salad and chips. Hot dogs for the
dog party, seems fitting to me. Keep it easy and simple and my little ones are always a fan
of hot dogs with all the fixings. 




I was so impressed with the cake created by Walmart. It was simple but fit Lilly's theme
perfectly. I did not want to cut it but it was so delicious. 



Then there were presents..







We had an "Adopt A Puppy" station and it was so cute. The kids loved it. I 
also had the kids decorate collars for their puppies with pipe
cleaners and beads. 




PARTY SUPPLIES:

Dog Tee HERE

Paw Print Earrings HERE

Adopt A Puppy Prints HERE 

Cake HERE


Thank you so much for coming by to check out my baby girl's 7th birthday. I can't believe she is 7 already. If you have any questions about planning a dog themed birthday let me know in the comments below. 






No comments :

Post a Comment